Löwenhof in Kirchspiel Theal, Kreis Dorpat The estate, first mentioned in 1509, has belonged to the Dumpians, Dückers, von Löwensterns and von Nolckens. The Late-Baroque wooden main building was erected on the estate in the 1770–1780s, and received several alterations in the 20th century. In the 20th century, the building housed a school. It is in private possession at present. By the historical distribution the manor was in Sangaste Parish in Tartumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Puka Municipality in Valgamaa County.
Kuigatsi Manor Löwenhof